Playing with Ian Woosnam at Woburn

Tuesday 24 November 2009

Golf Tuition Breaks and Holidays

Having spent the last few months waiting to find out if I have a game on the tour I have launched into another aspect of professional golf.

With the fantastic connections I have made in Spain over the last two years I am organising golf tuition breaks on the Costa de la Luz, a delightful area on the Spanish Portuguese border (half an hour from Faro).

The courses are fantastic and I have secured the lowest greenfees. The hotels are beautiful and I have negotiated the best deals on rooms. I know the area and all the attractions, it's the perfect place to play golf in the sun.

All trips can be tailor made for small groups of four - to upwards of twelve.

If you are interested you can contact me directly on hoskison51@hotmail.com or visit www.golfluz.webs.com to see the travel agent I have dealings with.

Golfluz.webs is a small personal company with local connections, the owner of which is a keen golfer and friend of mine.

If you fancy a trip away in the sun contact me to see what fantastic deals we can offer. We're talking serious deals on greenfees!!

We already have a trip organised for March next year which Nick Mitchell from Newbury and I will be organising. It's going to be great fun and a completely stress free week for our clients. This is five star treatment with the best possible prices!!

No comments: